How to Be Your Own Boss
A good boss….
- Owns up to their mistakes, but doesn’t allow them to define them as a leader.
- Establishes deadlines and follows through to meet them even if they have to pick up the slack for their team.
- Makes serving the team a priority.
- Writes the vision and makes it plain for the team.
- Goes above and beyond what is expected.
Do you give yourself an A+?
Sometimes you just need to step it up a notch.
Be your own boss, then you’ll be a better boss of others.
Make people want to follow you because of your excellence, attitude, and sustained productivity.
Promotion comes to those who follow-through and are in competition with no one, but themselves.